Here at Freedom Woods we have several basic guidelines. Please follow these rules to insure safety for both the horses and everybody involved. Most of all use common sense! Click here to see a full list of rules.
- ASTM / SEI Certified Helmets
- Boots with a hard sole and heels
- Paddock boots with half chaps or tall boots and breeches are preferred
- Hair neatly concealed in helmet with either hair clips or hair nets
- Tank tops, shorts, baggy jeans, sweat pants, skirts and all other clothing deemed inappropriate are strictly prohibited
To purchase these items please visit Saddlers Row (www.saddlersrow.com) or Ann Hubbards (www.annhubbards.com).
Please allow a minimum of 20 minutes before your lesson to get situated. There are several requirements that must be met before you ride. These include:
- Checking in and payment at the front desk located in the GREEN barn. Please use the first door.
- Check in with instructor so they know you are here.
- Find the horse either in the school lesson or already in the arena.
- Bridle the horse or await assistance in bridling.
- Mount the horse or await instructor
- 1/2 Hour Private - $45
- 1 Hour Private - $90
- Semi-private (2 people) & Group (3 or more) lessons are arranged through your trainer with other students at the same ability level. Intermediate and above students only.
- 1/2 Hour Semi-Private - $40
- 1 Hour Semi-Private - $60
- 1 Hour Group - $60
- ½ Hour Lesson with Chris Taylor (www.sporthorseinternational.com) - $75
DOWNLOAD RELEASE FORM